Saturday, March 26, 2011

Condura Skyway Marathon on National Geographic Channel

I was pleasantly surprised to see an email from the renowned Patrick Concepcion in my inbox three days ago.

Why would this famous dedicated runner, successful entrepreneur, the man behind the running blog Runningshield and the Condura Skyway Marathon which is one of the country's biggest running events be sending me an email? Curiosity urged me to check that particular email first.

It was all about the Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 being featured in the National Geographic Channel. And with enough reason. More than just being big, the event held last February 6, 2011 and dubbed "Run for the Dolphins" was organized with just that particular advocacy - raise funds to help save the dolphins of Bohol. Yes, each of the 15,000 runners in the Condura Skyway Marathon 2011 put their share in that kitty while enjoying what they love to do most - run.

I would love watching this first locally-produced feature at 10 pm tomorrow, March 27. I am sure other runners out there feel the same way.




Please watch the Condura Skyway Marathon at NATGEO TV
The first locally- produced material for National Geographic channel.

Definitely something to be proud of.

Date: March 27, 2011
Time: 10 pm

No comments:

What matters is the run

 For the past two weeks, I have been running in my more than two years old pair of Saucony Kinvara 10s. They still felt good through several...