Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Another race coming, but...

It's been almost two weeks since I did the Adidas King of the Road 10k in Davao City. Another 10k race is coming up in the same city this Sunday. The thing is I can't say I have had a decent preparation for that one.

Running has been an off and on thing for me these past few days because of a busy schedule. I only ran three days last week doing an easy 4k and two 6ks. My last run was on Sunday. I haven't done any running since Monday. I had to leave for the big city early Tuesday and again this morning on some office chore.

Tomorrow I plan to run. I'll try to do a 6k again, maybe go up to 8k if I feel good.

The race this Sunday? I would love to do that, but I would first have to see how I would do tomorrow and Friday. Those are the only two days I believe I could do a decent run before doing that 10k race this Sunday.

I hope my body tells me it's okay.

No comments:

What matters is the run

 For the past two weeks, I have been running in my more than two years old pair of Saucony Kinvara 10s. They still felt good through several...